Children’s Orders

Children can often become the centre of a parental dispute, but it is our job to help all parties, including the children, to find an amicable solution.

Child Arrangement Orders

(previously known as Residence and Contact Orders)
If you wish to apply for your child or children to live with you, spend time with you and have contact with you, you will need to apply for a Child Arrangement Order. Eskinazi & Co offers guidance, support and representation in these matters.

Other Children Act Orders

If you have a dispute with, or are concerned about an action your partner or ex-partner intends to take or has taken in respect of your child or children, we can assist, advise and guide you in considering or applying for orders to deal with a specific issue in dispute, or prohibit the other parent from taking any action you do not agree with.

National or International Relocation

If you are thinking of relocating with your children, even if you are their primary carer, it is important that you try to agree any such move with the other parent. If you are unable to do so you must seek legal advice.

If you need advice or assistance related to any child-related dispute, we are here to help.

Call us today on 020 8369 5166 or email and we’ll be there to support you through these difficult times.

Contact us today for the support you need