Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it.
If you have special needs due to language or disability, please let us know.
If you want to raise a problem with our service, please contact the principal, Susan Eskinazi:
2 Athenaeum Road
Tel: 020 8369 5166
If you would prefer to raise the problem with someone else, please contact Christina Theodorou email@example.com
What will happen next?
- We will send you an acknowledgement letter and investigate your complaint. We may contact you to ask you for more information.
- We will send a detailed written reply to your complaint, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If we have to change the timescale above, we will let you know and explain why.
- If you do not agree with the outcome of our complaints process, you can then ask the Legal Ombudsman to investigate. Complaints to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within 6 months of our final response to your complaint.
- The Legal Ombudsman can investigate complaints for up to six years from the date a problem occurred or within three years from when you found out about the problem. The address is PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ, telephone 0300 555 0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Solicitors Regulation Authority could also help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristic. You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority www.sra.org.uk/consumers/problems/report-solicitor page. You can also telephone 0370 606 2555.